Trinity Church is a Local Ecumenical Partnership (LEP) formed in 1975 with the joining together of Deal Methodist Church and the United Reformed Church that used to meet in what is now the Landmark Centre.
The Church was rebuilt to a modern design in 1967; the Wesley Hall behind was built in 1900.
We are blessed by the appointment of our new minister, Rev Hilary Nabarro. She will generally be taking services on the first and third Sunday each month, but please check with our calendar.
Our senior steward is Geoff Potter, assisted by three other stewards.
We have a Committee of Trustees who are responsible for our church life as well as property and financial affairs.They meet every two months and report to the members of the church at each quarterly congregational meeting.
There are several groups associated with Trinity Church:
The following are some of the community groups that use our premises:
We host a Foodbank session on Friday mornings that distributes food packages to those in need.
We also have regular NHS blood donor sessions. Please contact NHS Blood and Transplant to make an appointment.
Attached to Trinity Church is the Wesley Hall: this can be booked for parties, receptions, meetings (including regular weekly/monthly groups). It has a PA system, including a 14 channel mixer, microphones (wired and wireless), and a computer. Projection facilities can also be requested at extra cost. We also have two smaller meeting rooms for smaller groups. To enquire about booking please go to our Contact us page.